- body fat percentage: 20.55 %
- run: 43.585 km/month
- ❌ get a girlfriend
- ✅ trip one country (went to us on google io 2017)
- ✅ Create 100 star library (Unidux 107 star)
- ⚠️ Publish my application on android / ios ( only available on android and it was created with my friends)
- ❌ Create DeepLearning application
- ❌ qiita: 1500 stock (1111 stock)
- ✅ TOEIC 725 (2017/12)
- ❌ TOEFL
- ❌ DMM EIKAIWA: 23 times / year
- ✅ duolingo: complete every lesson (56 / 56)
- ✅ keep listening of english podcast, movies, and so on.
etc - Attend Google I/O 2017 - Attend State of the map 2017
- ❌ duolingo: 5 / 64
- ❌ remember: 20 words
- start haskell: section 3 => no
- ❌ Read 10 books worth reading => Now reading several books
Totally failed, but I achieved some missions. It's not bad time.
Why am I failed?
- I didn't remind these missions
- Lack of motivation (some goals are not important for me)
- Lack of feedback loop (I didn't record and rethink my problems)
- I forgot to continue running at the last half of the year and I preferred to use my time to work side businesses.
- I found that running is strongly related to my programming motivation.
- I found I will never get my girlfriend just be waiting. so next year I will change my way and move by my feet.
- Tripping is great opportunity to try my english skill. I will continue to go abroad.
- I presented Unidux library on 2 times and give me stars. It's so happy to me that my library helps people and solving problems.
- Deep learning is fun. but I have no chance and motivation to create somethings.
- Qiita => lazy to write articles
- I tried 1.5 month to improve my skills. Listening is good, but reading skill is not enough to archive 700 score. I need to improve learning method.
- Google IO 2017 and State of the map 2017, pycon 2017 give me great opportunity to speak with native speakers. It's so fun. I will continue to perticipate these conference on this year.
- lack of motivation, it's not important one for me now. but learning was fun.
- lack of motivation. It's fun but useless now.
- I read many comic books (maybe 2-3 books per week). but I have a lack of passion to read novel and academic books.
- But it's important and may change my life. I will read great books consciously.
- Create 2018 resolution.